ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR ADVENTURE BABIES - SODAR

The animation and visuals were pretty good, especially the character designs and the crazy expressions on some of these. Aside from that, the rest was a sort of a miss.

The dialogue was atrocious for a few reasons. The first was the sound recording. I understand that you guys are still working on getting better equipment, but some of the voices were so different and lacked a consistency in quality which was hard to ignore. The second was the writing. I know they're a crew of talking babies and they all have to have their clashing personalities, but half the shit they said was painfully corny and pointless in a bad way. The fire/giant hornet timeout bit made me cringe, so did the lock cutting. Also kinda disappointed that we didn't get to see them trip balls on the sodar.

I'll still be watching for episode 2.

Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Oh I believe it

Well played. If anyone else really expected anything more than this, then damn. The credits were a nice touch.

T E T R I S ' D 2 T E T R I S ' D 2

Kind of Lame

Just another stick figure flash with sub par animation and story design. Except when the stick was just flipping over blocks at light speed or occasionally bent his knees, he barely moved at all.

It was cool how you timed a lot of the animation to music but at times the progression seemed choked by the slowed down parts of the song. Also, having sound effects would've made this much better. 3/5

Pico's Adventure Pico's Adventure

Great stuff

I found the lack of sound effects along side the homosexual themed humor to be quite charming.

Luis C -V.S- Tom P Luis C -V.S- Tom P

Cool Cartoon

Although it was just another DBZ/generic anime battle clone, I still respect the frame by frame and the amazing use of sound effects. Seriously, those were the best part of the movie. I also liked how the sky turned red when Tom rose up from the water.

SuperMarioBros. Bloopers SuperMarioBros. Bloopers

WOOOW

This hasn't been done before. Absolutely genius.

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

Unoriginal As Fuck

'For what it is' doesn't cut it. It's beyond overdone, like a parody of parodies. I know you weren't trying to be original but god damn. Even with the decent animation, there's no way this deserves over a 6.

Next time you guys are having fun, do something new with your talents. There is greatness in that. Instead here you have near completely wasted time and effort.

Why I'm a Ninja Why I'm a Ninja

Funny

Great story. I laughed pretty hard at the end -- all that stuff is so true when you steal crap like that.

The Sicksons The Sicksons

Funny

I loved how Homer sounded like Nathan Explosion from Metalocolypse.

A's brand new day A's brand new day

Terrible and pointless

Not close to being finished and submitted. Good thinking.

Try coloring it or something. And for any help you need on flash and files involved, please go visit the Flash section of the FORUMS (big orange button up above ^).

zombiecatfire13 responds:

s-seriously. 0?! come on, i didn't deserve THAT!!!! don't comment if ur gonna say stupid shit like that.