Arnolds Fury Arnolds Fury

Awsome Idea, Blown to Bits

First off this was a truly great idea for a side scrolling shooter featuring the single greatest action star of all time. It's great how you had goofy cornball explanations of all the movies and all the music to go with them too.

Unfortunately your execution was completely off. I sort of didn't mind the graphics too much in the house and Commando level, but Mars looked like Total Shit. These levels looked like they were done in 5 minutes or less with about the same amount of time being put into the physical mapping.

Usually I wouldn't mind a terrible looking game if it had awesome gameplay, but your game does not have awesome gameplay. The movement is stiff as hell when running, jumping, landing, shooting, whatever. When you get hit by bullets you get stunned and can't shoot, which is terrible since it's impossible for the enemy to miss your giant head.

Also, why would the gun overheat AND need reloading? Haven't you ever played shooter games that did this and piss you off and make you not want to play it anymore? Have you ever seen Arnold even reload his gun that often in his movies?

Like I said, the idea is cool. The way your missions are given is creative and hilarious. Everything else needs redone. Just focus more on enjoyable gameplay that would actually make sense and be fun to play. Also consider getting a more talented artist to do justice to those brilliant movie sets.

Alien Attack 3D Alien Attack 3D

Sweet, but...

This was kind of missing a couple of things. The very first one that bugged me was the lack of decent death animations for the enemies. If I don't see that little bug things explode and leave a giant mess, then what was the point of shooting? Another is more diverse/larger environments (but I understand if you were trying to keep the file size down).

The voice acting was funny (in a good way) and the sounds and everything else seemed alright. Just make the violence a bit more graphic and try to make the maps seem less planar.

Xplored responds:

We wanna GORE in FOS!
:D
But the sponsor not.
hehehe. THat's how they liked for their young audience.
Anyway...don't worry: newcoming title will have gore!

The Beast: MDM The Beast: MDM

Good try sorta not really

The idea for the gameplay is interesting but it's still very boring. Honestly, if all my moves were going to be scripted like that, I would expect some stellar animation and camera angles and stuff that makes it look like an interactive movie of some kind.

Instead the animation is extremely basic and stiff as all hell. Even with the animation being so slow and uneventful, you'd think then to focus on at least making the drawings pretty detailed and worth looking at. But the drawings are also very terribly simple and limited. Look at what you did with the sheriff's face! You only used 2 freaking colors (red and black) and it looks like you drew it using the strait line tool.

This had a lot more potential to be something cool, but you saw the need to half ass almost every aspect of the game (the music was kinda alright though).

H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game H.A.W.X 2- The 8-bit game

Coool

I've been a fan of these shooters for a long time and this one had that exact classic feel I like. The art for the planes on the selection screen was probably the best use of pixels ever.

Also, is there a chance of a Far Cry flash game ever being made by you guys? That'd be cool as shit.

Sideways Sideways

Pretty neat

Although the gameplay didn't seem too original, the fast pace it kept (compared to other similar platformers) made it fun anyways. The artwork was great and very appropriate, certainly the best part of the game.

The only thing that didn't entirely fit was your selection of music for the main theme. It was very repetetive for having to hear it throughout every level.

Babies Dream... Babies Dream...

Awesome

I haven't written any reviews lately but this game was truly awesome. The dialogue, the story, music, the whole dying world thing. This is what babies dream of? Something so epic comes together in such a simple, unassuming package.

Incredible. I don't how you thought this up but thank you.

Ching Chong Beautiful Ching Chong Beautiful

Awesome

The amount of effort you guys devote to your shit is unmatchable. The look, gameplay, sounds, music.. everything is super well done. I just can't believe some people are complaining about the jumping and running.

Fox Fyre Fox Fyre

Very Epic

I very much enjoyed the story that was being told, but I didn't really see what that had to do with the gameplay. It doesn't matter though.

The game was pretty cool. There was a lot of options for strategy, but very little time during the game to implement. switching between bunkers got confusing and you had to be really fast in order to survive. I ended up sticking with the pellet guns through the whole thing because the fast pace demanded an insane reaction time with the other weapons and defenses. The scoring system kept it from getting boring; I love seeing money rack up all rapid fire style.

It looked cool (nukes were badass and music added epicness), played kinda alright, and had a pretty good story. Just slow the pace down next time and make the other weapons a little bit better. They all seemed like rip-offs compared to the ultra cheap and reliable pellets.

Prototype Krema Sex Prototype Krema Sex

Aha

I am Frankenfucker.

Brilliant.

StormWinds:TLC StormWinds:TLC

Too Fast

I don't understand why everything runs so quickly. The first SWs ran somewhat slow and were perfectly playable. In this, everything moves insanely fast. It's pointless to have secondary weapons when the time required to aim and react is beyond human capability.

Maybe it's a problem with my player? It's updated and everything..